We are aware that many visitors and users of this website my feel concerned about their submitted information and how we deal with it. This privacy notice – which can be regularly updated – is meant to address such concerns.
Privacy and Confidentiality of Information.
Confidentiality of visitor and user information is on top of our website’s priorities. Website management does its best to offer to-quality services to all users.
The website privacy and information confidentiality principles and conditions should be regularly consulted by visitors and users for updates. The website management is not required to announce any updates made. Your use of the website means your knowledge of and compliance with these terms and conditions, as well as their continuous updates.
Personal Information Security
- This privacy and information confidentiality policy is meant to help visitors and users understand the nature of information collected from when visiting the website and how we handle it.
- The website management take all the necessary measure to securely keep the personal information collected to ensure its protection from loss, unauthorized access, misuse, unauthorized modification or disclosure.
Collection of Personal Information
- Once you visit the website, our server records your IP address, date and time of visit, the URL of referral traffic source.
- Once visited, most websites place a small file on the visitor’s hard drive, which is called “Cookies”. Cookies are text files placed by visited websites on your hard drive, and contains information to be retrieved when needed during the next visit to the website.
- The browser may not require entering the password on each visit, as the system will be able to detect it through Cookies. Hence, our website used information in Cookies for technical purposes when visited frequently. The website also may alter or add to the Cookies information each time you visit it.
- Like other website, our website uses standard technologies and servers to collect and record information on our website use. This may include date and time of visit, navigated pages, time spent on our website, as well as other websites visited directly after of before. This applies to all visitors, not only to you in particular.
How we use collected information?
- We use your personal information to offer you customized content. In some cases, we communicate with you about our products and services. If you no longer wish to receive such information, you may notify us by contacting through “Contact us” or by emailing us.
- We use the collected information to better understand your needs, to improve our services and enhance our website usability. This information may help us boost our website design and content, or for our products and services analysis and display.
- No third party will have access to your information.
- To protect your personal data, we use the appropriate security technologies for electronic storage and transmission of data.
- This website contains URLs to other websites and portals that may employ different privacy and information security measures. We not responsible for their content and privacy principles. You are kindly advised to consult their privacy notices.
For inquiries or suggestions on our privacy notice, please contact the website management on this email: email@example.com
Medad Copyrights 2012 – 2017 All Rights Reserved