It is an integrated learning platform that provides a comprehensive learning environment for your institution, which facilitates an engaging online eLearning program for all your students. The learning platform provides a unique combination of higher education functionality and a secure, cost-effective, and reliable platform to keep your systems running at peak performance.
The key objectives of the Learning Platform is to amplify the development of university’s existing capacity, resources and staff skills (including faculty, students and admins) and train them on how to successfully implement the best practices of eLearning, and how to update the university’s system to match the international higher education trends.
The Learning Platform Objectives
- Making learning available for all learners
- Keeping up with the latest teaching methodologies and applications
- Offering a unified teaching portfolio in its electronic form with seamless and central updating facility
- Delivering an interactive learning content by adding enriching materials, such as graphics, simulations, audio and video to boost students’ learning capability.
- Going beyond the constraints of time and space.
- Learning Management System
- Learning Objects Repository
- Virtual Classroom
- Mobile App.
MEDAD’s core Learning Management System provides students with various course packages and enables instructors to develop courses seamlessly.
MEDAD Learning Management System Benefits
- Student progress
- Analytical reports
- SCORM package
- Course management
- Building learning units
- Learning outcomes
Evaluation and polls tools
- Attendance tracking
- Quizzes and exams
- Grade book
Collaboration and communication tools
- Instant messaging
MEDAD Learning Objects Repository enables storage of learning units and objects classified according to globally recognized standards, including Dublin Core, CANCore, and IEEE LOM.
MEDAD Learning Objects Repository Benefits
- Secured user-friendly repository compatible with your e-learning environment.
- Ability to Store, archive, and manage courses and learning units.
- Ability to export instructors’ components directly into the learning platform.
- Ability to redevelop and back up earlier course versions, so that course content versions are always available.
With MEDAD ePortfolio, students and teachers can share their learning achievements and build their resumes.
MEDAD ePortfolio Benefits:
- Bibliographic data and links are created for research and articles published by students and faculty staff in journals and blogs.
- Building Students’ and faculty staff resumes are built with authority rights.
- Builds academic and research experience and information for both students and faculty staff.
- Secured digital repository for storing faculty staff and students’ outputs.
- Providing students and faculty staff with access to projects and research papers for reviews and feedback.
- Enabling social communication among students.
- Enabling students’ collaboration in research papers and projects.
With MEDAD Virtual Classroom, universities can conduct unlimited online virtual classes in an engaging learning environment. Innovative tools enable instructors to execute their learning objectives through interactive channels. Instructors can record the sessions and post them later as part of the course syllabus.
MEDAD VCR Benefits:
- Support for public and private chats.
- Support for PDF and MS Office files.
- Inclusion of whiteboard, with cursor, zoom, and drawing tools.
- Support for audio-video conferencing sessions.
- Enabling live session capture.
- Ability to Enable/disable student engagement remotely, and creation of resting rooms.
- Ability to use mobile or tablet for virtual classrooms’ login.
MEDAD Analytics provides a comprehensive overview of the learning outcomes and supports faculty and administration on their strategic decisions.
MEDAD Analytics Benefits:
- Enabling an overall view of various campus activities.
- Analyzing students’ behavioral development’s data after completing their online courses.
- Allowing faculty staff to manage students’ learning paths.
- Enabling logged in users to access courses and results.
- Displaying grades breakdown dashboard to identify evaluation disparities and at-risk students.
With MEDAD Mobile, learners can access courses anytime, anywhere – and so much more.
MEDAD Mobile Benefits:
- Enabling direct enrollment using mobile devices and credit card payment (for paid courses).
- Allowing users to login anytime and anywhere to access learning content.
- Enabling students to view and download content of any learning unit.
- Enabling faculty staff to view students’ activities and to grade them in any learning unit.
- Support for text editor in forums and uploading of assignments.
- Enabling files’ uploading to students’ private folders.
- Allowing students and faculty staff ‘s online communication, and access to their notifications and messages easily.