Institutional surveys in higher education have become one of the largest and most frequently used data sources for quality assessment.
Institutional survey data feed into evidence-based university decision making and are part of the institutional research practice, enabling institutions to see the “big picture” with all feedback data in one place.
At MEDAD IEP, we provide an integrated automated system for institutional surveys and post-analysis. The system manages unlimited surveys and customizable templates and questionnaires, with real-time reporting and notification.
Our institutional effectiveness survey management system is designed to:
- Provide an efficient review framework.
- Support automated institutional surveys and feedback.
- Supply unlimited and customizable survey templates and question banks.
- Improve responses through invitations, notifications and reminders.
- Support real-time intuitive dashboards and reports.
- Support course evaluation dashboards and workflow management.
As part of the workflow and course evaluation process, a dedicated module provides the capability to analyze and interpret the quality of learning and teaching and the instructor’s performance. A role-based security system ensures that only authorized users can access online course evaluation forms and send data, thus assuring confidentiality.
The Course Evaluation offers
- Streamlined course evaluation process.
- Wizard for programs, and course evaluation.
- Role-based authorized evaluations.
- Customizable and flexible.
- Course evaluation forms.
- Evaluation scale.
- Analysis of survey results
- Dashboard and reports.