Data is no longer confined to one office; rather, it is diffused and scattered across a large number of buildings, schools, academic faculties, and departments. Pulling together the data across multiple sites can be burdensome and time-consuming, and the amount of data that universities must oversee is continuing to grow at an incredible rate. That’s where BI Portal comes in handy, it gathers data from different sources in a single place.
The BI Portal, is a decision support system that collects, analyzes, and interprets your university’s data on students, faculty, and educational programs, in addition to administrative and support services, to support your university’s planning and decision-making activities.
The BI Portal provides universities with quality, accessible, reliable, and relevant information, which will in turn facilitate the decision-making and planning processes.
Accessing and consolidating data from various sources, and systems, has never been easier!
Now you will make the right decision at the right time.
BI Portal Benefits:
- Provides data to enhance strategic evidence based decision making.
- Supporting university-wide institutional effectiveness processes.
- Ensuring that external reporting is accurate, credible, and reflective.
- Providing feedback to various university’s support units.
- Empowering higher education institutions to leverage data, analytics, information, and evidence to make decisions.
- Enabling easier support and maintenance through a single provider.